Here under a list of leadership roles
- IBM Italy Chief Scientist and Strategist of the IBM Italy Research&Business Unit (2015-…)
- IBM Italy Chief Technology Officer for Big Data Analytics and Cognitive Computing (2014-…)
- Global Technology Program Leader of the IBM Academy of Technology for 3 years (2012-15). It was under my responsibility the definition of the technical investigation program of IBM Academy of Technology and the coordination of 30 global IBM technical leaders including IBM Fellows and Distinguished Engineers, that means not an easy job!
- Member of the “IBM Technical Expert Council for Analytics”, a global IBM cross-Business technical consulting initiative to support global deals in business analytics.
- Molecular Biodiversity Laboratory. Scientific and Technical Leader for IBM (2008-11)
- IBM Academy of Technology Leadership Team member in 2012.
- IBM Semea Sud Innovation Leader 2001-06.
- IBM Italy Technical Expert Council (IBM Italy TEC), the IBM Academy of Technology affiliate member (2003-…). In the past I contributed as Analytics Program Area Leader (2008-12) and Communication Program Leader (2006-08).
- Technical co-Leader for the development of IBM Mobile Employee Productivity Solutions, Europe (2000-01). Lead and give technical direction to a team 10 IT Architects in charge to design and propose Mobile systems in the area of Employee Productivity.